We don’t have many requests for support from our customers. We run a tight ship and stay on top of things so we avoid issues before they arise. However, despite our great track record, we are pleased to announce that we have a Support Tickets Helpdesk. This robust support tool — powered by osTicket.com — is being offered as a convenience to our web and blog hosting customers. It offers both you and us numerous advantages. For example, some highlights:
- Web and Email Support
- You can use a web or email interface to get in touch and be in the loop.
- Auto Response
- Reassuring automatic email replies sent out when a new ticket is opened.
- Alerts and Notices
- Stay up-to-date via email alerts for instances of maintenance downtime.
- Support History
- Track progress online and review previous tickets with threaded exchanges.
- File Upload
- Logged members may quickly start tickets and attach single files for upload.
For more information, as far as file types, [generous] ticket limits, and any other questions you may have, please feel free to contact Scott at support using our regular support email address, through our contact form or, if you want to get comfortable with the system, go ahead… start a ticket!