Intro: If you need technical support, please use our Support Ticket Helpdesk or contact form to file a support request. On this page we are offering some blogging and general web-related support resources in case you need some help with coding or markup, stylesheets, WordPress, basic Internet support, and a few hosting-related tutorials. We hope you find these resources helpful. For more resources, please check out own growing collection of helpful articles.
Coding and Markup
- How to Build a CSS Website
- This tutorial takes the user, step-by-step, from the basic markup on a web page to its completion, all properly styled, including backgrounds.
- The Global Structure of an HTML Document
- Learn how HTML is used to create a proper web page. This is a big document, but well worth a read if you want it by the book.
- Beast-Blog: Archive for “Coding & Markup” Articles
- Read various articles about using elements to markup web pages and to do so properly so the elements accurately convey meaning.
[ Intro ]
Working with Stylesheets
- Beast-Blog: Archive for “Do It CSS Style” Articles
- Read various articles about using style sheets to not only layout your web pages, but to also style individual elements on a page. No limits.
- HTMLHelp Guide to Cascading Style Sheets
- This is a valuable collection of specific topics related to using CSS to style web pages. Rules, properties, and much more is covered in easy detail.
- MikeCherim’s Experiments
- This is an on-going collection of experiments (PHP experiments too). Not all are completely refined, but this should serve as an idea source.
[ Intro ]
- Beast-Blog: Archive for “WordPressing” Articles
- This is a collection of some decent articles about getting the most out of WordPress, making it work for you, solidly, validly.
- WordPress Documentation Codex
- Everything you ever wanted to know about WordPress, from very simple to very advanced, this resource covers it all.
- WordPress Support Forums
- This gives access to the entire WordPress community. Very helpful for getting specific questions answered. Be sure to search the Codex first.
[ Intro ]
Continuation Pages: 1 • 2 •